curtis race

kanerdog1x1":1e177yn3 said:
crumpled headtube!?! i find that hard to believe, the curtis headtubes are the strongest in the inductry, even today.

Sorry, crumpled the downtube to bu*gery with the front wheel hang up, probably stretched the headtube as well

Still make nice BMXs although a friend of mine did manage to crack one at the headtube gusset

I've just come across most of a Brian Curtis BMX bike - all except the front wheel & bars... 1984 according to the frame number...

Not bad nick really...

M.

Have just stumbled on this thread and I have very good memories of my Curtis Pro. I can't remember when or who I sold it to, but needless to say, I wish I'd kept it!

Attachments

• bmx1.jpg
    bmx1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 460
hi guys.

iv not been on the forum too much of late, tho it cant be that long as i am still logged in!

i have reluctantly decided to sell the bike. i havent ridden it for over 18 months now, and as its a rider perhaps its time to sell?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1114wt_924
she is on evil bay for a week, but i am open to offers to circumnavigate the fees....

as the listing says she is ready to go, somebody hopefully will be able to have alot of fun with her.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Uh oh - this is very close to the spec of my old bike - sorely tempted - what sort of money are you looking for?

ok people, the bike is re-homed. it now resides with a chap called darrell who has a clothing company called rukkus, and said chap used to be on the curtis team. he has promised to take good care of it, and is hoping to use the bike as a promotional centrepiece.

:D

see, i dont think its cheap, i think its about right. somebody or other pm'd me last week and i suggested £300 and he said hed think about it so i was roughly right. i think the days of over inflated bmx prices are over. im not unhappy with the price, and i know its a good home....

hi i just got hold of this love it. great reading guys

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN4QkZ0O7g~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN4QkZ0O7g~~_12.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 423
Back