April 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenEraMTB":2uh5s1qe said:
BoyBurning":2uh5s1qe said:
At the risk of sounding like a whineing fart

risk? I'd say it's a certainty. But it's cool. Don't see the big deal talking about weather while another bike presents itself. Just scroll for the pics, if you don't want to read the banter ;)

but by all means, feel free to whine away, despite it being off topic :LOL: :)

Yawn.

OK, I shall just sit back and watch another thread descend to 20 pages of drivel on the off-chance I might actually see some bikes (kinda the idea, but hey-ho).

Becoming the the norm nowadays, and luckily I have a pretty cumfy chair so all good.

Because there's an off topic section where people can discuss the weather...?

I've just sat in a bloody traffic jam for three hours in rather warm weather and no air con.

To find two men and a shovel unblocking a bloody rain channel.

There were less cones used at the G20.

Tailbacks for miles, and an entire lane closed.

Utter madness.

But it's ok now cos dinner's on the way.

Sausages. Bakes. Fried eggs. Broccoli. Spuds. Etc.

Looking forward to that.

And it's National day tomorrow which is always fun.

Last year, or maybe the year before, my wife put my shirt on to wash on Monday morning following the race.

It had my winning ticket in the pocket.

I lost 400 quid or so.

She learnt the lesson of checking pockets.

A lesson I had been trying to teach her for several years after becoming somewhat bored of her snot rags dissintegrating in the wash all over my clothes...

I explained that it never happened when I put the washing on because I always checked the pockets of the clothes I was washing.

Aren't holes great!

BoyBurning":1ij0oz8w said:
Um, for somebody mithering about off-topic posts clogging up this thread, you're last 3 or 17 (it's a magic number, alright, just don't question it...) posts to the thread have been off topic.

I'm just saying...

Neil":2zyblf1p said:
BoyBurning":2zyblf1p said:
Um, for somebody mithering about off-topic posts clogging up this thread, you're last 3 or 17 (it's a magic number, alright, just don't question it...) posts to the thread have been off topic.

I'm just saying...

Yes.

That's kind of the point really.

And here's another one.

BoyBurning":32j0ahti said:
Neil":32j0ahti said:
BoyBurning":32j0ahti said:

I'm just saying...
Yes.

Ah, I see - it's that whole wrong to clutter up the thread with OT posts, but doing it, in a sort of post-modern, Jedi-mind-trick-hand-waving-these-aren't-the-posts-you're-looking-for way?

Neil":26p2krq1 said:
BoyBurning":26p2krq1 said:
Neil":26p2krq1 said:
BoyBurning":26p2krq1 said:

I'm just saying...
Yes.

Ah, I see - it's that whole wrong to clutter up the thread with OT posts, but doing it, in a sort of post-modern, Jedi-mind-trick-hand-waving-these-aren't-the-posts-you're-looking-for way?

Yes, if you say so.

I also thought I'd experiment with quoting every post written so that my posts begin to stretch

all

the

way

down

the

page.

*waves hand*

BoyBurning":1bppajhn said:
Yes, if you say so.
Quite.
I also thought I'd experiment with quoting every post written so that my posts begin to stretch(snip)
Not any more...

Just one more quote for you, though:-
It would be nice if the RBotM thread at least attempted to stay focused on RetroBikes...
Well, OK, 2, I lied:-
"Be the ball, Johnny!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back