WTD: Pair of Disc Brakes

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm building a bike up for a bloke I work with and need a cheap(ish) pair of disc brakes for it. Must be in good cosmetic and working order. Looking to spend a maximum of £50.

Doesn't matter if they need bleed or if the levers are the Euro way round, I can sort that out.

What have you got? :)

Do you need shifters as well ? I have some XT dual controls ready to fit. They owe me £75 but seeing as you did me a good deal on the XTR's you can have for £60.

I've got a pair of Hayes but one is leaking. Looking for £30 posted including 180/160 rotors.

more than you're asking, but I've got brand new front & rear avid juicy3 complete disc brakes for £75posted.

pm me if interested

Hayes Stroker Ryde's. Front need bleeding as it's slow on the lever return, rear works fine. Selling for a mate who's just upgraded (he bought new instead of bleeding them!!!) and is technophobic. Looking for £37.50 posted

Thanks Scant, but really am on a tight budget with his build so will have to leave those I'm afraid.

trek_y, thanks for that. I'm afraid they're a little too marked compared with how clean the other parts are for the build so I'll have to leave them. Apologies.

xizang - They sound good. Just waiting on some pics of Dave_H's brakes and will let you know. Do you have any pics? What kind of condition are they in?

Back