East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Smisby map for your delight :D For those with modern assistance the postcode is LE65 2TY.

Alternatively rather than coming down the (M42), drive to Ticknall, go past The Chequers without stopping and take the third turning on the right (about 3 miles out of Ticknall). This is on a sharp downhill section. If you come to a roundabout you've missed it and it'll be the first on the left on your way back.

Attachments

• Smisby.jpg
    Smisby.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 588
Park on Main Street running through the village, next to village hall (new building). Smisby is tiny. Park in the middle of the red dot on the map :D

the red dot covers half the village - don't want to park in someone's back garden :LOL:

I'll park in the street... :D

Poss. another route around Ticknall - inc. the woods etc? Depending on who else is available we might get better routefinding!

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, have been getting interested in riding again after not really being on a bike in the last few years. Im based in Long Eaton - would be great to meet up with some of you for (an easy!) ride sometime.

Probably need to start with some easy stuff though, I'm def not as fit as was...

Back