97 zaskar - work in progress

aphex2k

Devout Dirtbag
fitted new headset (FSA XLII), ritchey stem and RS Tora forks today.

stem @ negative degrees atm but it's intended for oversize bars which i dont get until friday then will see if it rides better at -ve or -ve. the forks raise the bike a fair bit so set at around 100mm for now unless i do any EXTREME downhilling...

looking for a nice seatpost to go with the saddle thats on the tequesta but not managed to find a nice one. if anyone knows of a red anodised post, let me know, though will probably go with a silver ally one.

will be replacing the centera rear mech with an xtr one when it arrives and when i've found some reasonable price replacement jockey wheels. again, if anyone has any links or suggestions im mr spock (all ears!)

see link in sig

Well, went with a black Ringle post because it was only a tenner. Stem at correct angle now - didn't look or feel right at -ve.

Latest Pic...

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/843548/

I know it's not THAT retro but I'm trying to get a blend. Hope the bars turn up soon cos im dying to ride it!

Want to get some anodised crank arm bolts and chainring bolts. Thinking red, but gold would look just as nice. Was also looking at some red or yellow Magura HS33's but that's just an idea at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

Back