186 KB · Views: 1,213
  • R02.jpg
    R02.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,213
Bike 2 work yesterday.

Yesterday 20.28
YTD 737.73

saw these two lovelies while out on a ride in the Hants area today :cool:

I've started an East Midlands ride route resource (the three 'R's :D ) for anybody who would like some good routes in the East Mids and beyond. I just record them on any ride I go on and post them up. A GPX file is always available if anybody wants one - please PM me. It's all here.

25 miles with Cannondale King and Lewisthewhippett at Thetford today.

Sausage Roll
Ham & Chutney sandwich
Slice of carrott cake

Perfick

^ nice.

Cakeless ride for me today, tho there was a lovely homemade chilli when i got back. Got the LTS in a rideable state, so was out on that. I'd forgotten how forgiving it can be, had a lot of fun this morning

Slow month this one, due to other half still being quite ill.

Month - 47.9
Year - 551.5

spring has done sprung

bluebellfrolick1024.jpg

With one thing or another I've not been able to get out on the bike but remedied that today :D albeit only going to work. And a lovely ride it was too, bumped into a guy training to do LeJog, targeting 200miles a day :eek:

Today:20.3miles
YTD:758.03miles

Last Sunday

25 miles with CK et al round Fritton Woods

Pint of Aspell Suffolk Cyder
Packet of salted peanuts
Numerous cakes
Sausage Rolls
Sunburn

Mate got in touch(another Brit in Sweden),came up for a day or two at my place for a little training as he lives in town and I don't :LOL: ..Good to have the great outdoors on your doorsetep.. Route was about 26km woodland trails,single track and a few gravel tracks thrown in..
Pics are from my mobile..had the damn thing set wrong lol..but here goes.

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

Plenty of small lakes..noticed the mozzies have hatched :?
photo3.jpg

Fag break at a church :roll:
DSC00139.jpg

Passed through a 2000 year old viking burial grounds,still about 300 graves surviving just north of where I live..
photo8.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

...And to end the ride..something tasty to put back on what you just lost lol....stop off at greasy joe's caff..love it
:cool:
DSC00142.jpg

Back