1991 gt karakoram inferno

mr lee gt

i knew rob would like that ;)

i like that meself lee. i like how natural light picks a tone of its own. good spec too.
those steel gt's have a reassuring weight and solid feel to them.

nice one.

So how did you get on with it and were did you ride ?

Looks in nice original condition :cool: are the tyres mrlee specials ?

hi v went round to dovestones and back over the tops to hobson, much fun :D , bikes cool worn the front pads out in one ride though , still it was rainin, managed to get some z max's but i think there a more modern version, the rear brake seems to work very well for a U'ey to , found it tricky on the technical sections its more a leaner than a turner and i need to stop the grips moving ,
IMAG0601.jpg

Lee, I salute you.

I would've bought that bike the first time it appeared on ebay if I wasn't out riding with you over in Hayfield and missed the end of the first auction.
Glad you got it second time around though.

I love the splatter inferno paint on this one, and I do like the look of that Campag U-brake too. I'll have to get my Karakoram Elite out for a ride some time soon.

The pictures just don't do the paint work any justice, it's a lovely original bike that still has lots of vibrant colours. One of GT's classic paint jobs :cool:

Nice bike is it a keeper ?? or just passing through ;) :LOL:

pictures like that make me want to go for a ride in the highlands of the uk. looks stunning. very nice!

Back