Kuwhara Nova needs a home

Sionlad

Dirt Disciple
hi there i have a kuwhara nova for sale,its not in great shape but it would be a nice project rescued from my garden,included is frame,the bar on the frame at the rear where the brake mounts is heavily corroded,stem,seatpost and seat with corrosion handlebars bent,cranks with bent chainring, model is 1983,kuwhara are the bikes used on the film E.T,any offers considered,if not sold to a good owner i might consider doing it myself,.... thanks all.

Yer bit out of ******* ing order that !

i was the only one to reply to your thead - then i don't hear back from you as you said you were gonna send some pic's - i them pm you back with a polite pm and i get back that some one has just paid for the bike this evening - WTF ?

well we know who to add to the messer's list and who to avoid :roll:

cheers to the buyer doing the dirty :roll:

it's such a shame when newbies come on here and think that they don't have to abide by common etiquette :roll:

Nooooo Neeeeed

I had advertised this else were also,i didnt come on here with the intension of messing people about,you dont no me so dont jump to the conclusion that just because im new and that ive sold the bike before you got a chance to buy it that im automaticly a t**t.
Realy no need for that kind of reply,i enjoy selling bikes to good homes instead of seeing them rot away or get scrapped like usually happens.Glad i didnt end up doing buisness with you!

you messed me about and now every one else can see that dealing with you they may get f**ked over as well :roll:

i see fit to how i deal with peeps like you my own way

act like a cock - get treated like a cock

Your a very strange man to get all worked up about this,when selling first to put money forward will get the item,thats how it works,its gone sold this conversation is over.
Thanks for understanding :LOL:

go sell it on ebay then - don't come on here offering items and then not being fair with members that have replyed to you threads in good faith

you didn't say that you had advertised it else where in your thread - i was the only one to answer - and then you only replyed after i sent another pm to you asking about the pictures you said you were going to send me ?

i don't think it is fair the way you have delt with this at all, and other members can see this is how you make a sale :roll:

i guest you are out for a quick buck and don't worry how you get it :roll:

--> all i understand is you are a messer and one to avoid - members be aware <--

just happened to have a kuwi nova in his garden :? :roll:

sounds like a chancer who rescued a skip find

not many schools up his way??? :LOL: :LOL:

Back