And today I did......

Oi! :twisted: cheeky, I have every confidence in the frames integrity. Should be going for a powder coat anyroads, might fit discs at the same time.

Went out for a bike ride with my daughter on my finally finished Cannondale Super V 1000SL. I originally got the frame and Headshok forks off here intending to build it as it was, but found a crack on rear arm, one of the dreaded cast arms. The guy who sold it very generously refunded a large proportion of cost and I was able to win a CAAD4 arm from a Jekyll on eBay.
Then whilst I had the Headshok fork off the frame I found and won a Lefty Titanium and Lefty front wheel on eBay for a bargain amount of readies. Used my stash of goodies to build it up along with parts such as Hope brakes from here.
We did the route I have been doing recently and the Super V seemed to be easier to pedal uphill than my lighter Coyote hardtail or maybe I'm finally getting a bit fitter. It certainly is much better than my old full-suspension bike that I gave to my wife.

Now that it's done I think I'll start to build the F700 frame I've got, putting the Headshok forks from the Super V on it. Problem is my wife doesn't know I have the F700 frame yet. Will use all the bits off the Coyote to build it so I'll still only have 2 bikes. The Coyote will be stored and built up for my youngest when she is big enough for it, it's a 16". Gives me time to source more goodies off here.

old_coyote_pedaller":1dkqgquw said:
Went out for a bike ride with my daughter on my finally finished Cannondale Super V 1000SL. I originally got the frame and Headshok forks off here intending to build it as it was, but found a crack on rear arm, one of the dreaded cast arms. The guy who sold it very generously refunded a large proportion of cost and I was able to win a CAAD4 arm from a Jekyll on eBay.
Then whilst I had the Headshok fork off the frame I found and won a Lefty Titanium and Lefty front wheel on eBay for a bargain amount of readies. Used my stash of goodies to build it up along with parts such as Hope brakes from here.
We did the route I have been doing recently and the Super V seemed to be easier to pedal uphill than my lighter Coyote hardtail or maybe I'm finally getting a bit fitter. It certainly is much better than my old full-suspension bike that I gave to my wife.

Now that it's done I think I'll start to build the F700 frame I've got, putting the Headshok forks from the Super V on it. Problem is my wife doesn't know I have the F700 frame yet. Will use all the bits off the Coyote to build it so I'll still only have 2 bikes. The Coyote will be stored and built up for my youngest when she is big enough for it, it's a 16". Gives me time to source more goodies off here.

Any pics
Im a visual person :cool: :LOL:

Went to Bike Station today

They have a poor, sad looking original Cindercone frame that needs re-homed
They are wanting £50.00 , 19" , with the P2's ;)

17d7795c.jpg

G

Enid_Puceflange":3mj5b9kd said:
Went to Bike Station today

They have a poor, sad looking original Cindercone frame that needs re-homed
They are wanting £50.00 , 19" , with the P2's ;)

17d7795c.jpg

G

ohh , thats nice :cool: i need to get my arse in there soon :LOL:

Enid_Puceflange":2lhh0x84 said:
They also had hanging up,

An old Orange frame & forks, with bars , stem & MAGURAS for £75!! :shock:

G

I spotted that the last time I was in.

As usual it was too big. I hate being a shortarse.

Latest posts

Back