anyone heard of this bike

sixx

Retro Newbie
Hi peeps
the bike is orange and has decals on it ...'FASTCAR' and 'DUCATI'

its been stuck in the shed a while now.....will post some pics over the next day or so....any info would be greatly appreciated as I can't find anything on the interweb about it..

cheers
Sixx :D

Sure someone has just put stickers from Fast Car magazine on it?

Someone will most likely be able to ID it when you get some pics up.

some pics

P1010075.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010079.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010081.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010084.jpg

any info would be most welcome guys as its going up for sale.. :D

some one has put them decalson after as they are from FASTCAR magazine like the NOS sticker

the bike is a RUPTION - it might say within the serial number the year but i would say around 02-04

cheers B ;)

Ok...now I know what it is i'm unsure what to do with it.....thinking about sticking it on ebay with a low reserve and just seeing where it goes, or thinking about stripping it down and customizing it it just for something to do...

question is guys is it worth putting that effort in or letting it go in its near orig state...there is obviously a fair few marks/scratches on it and the tyres need air in and the brakes need adjusting so the thing stops etc...

so its ponder time....any views guys.. :?:

cheers
Sixx :D

good news and bad news

bad news - there are a lot of bmx made around 2000-2005 that are on ebay waiting to be sold - so this means that they don't always go for a high price - new school bmxs of around 2007 sell well as they have a new shape compared to you shape there - old school is around the 80's and some 90's are sort after

soi if you want to sell it on here or ebay it might not make much money ( but it might ! you never know till it sells

good news - you have a bike that is in good shape and if youwant to respray it a cool crazy way - then you have a great summer pub runner slick ride :cool: and as all th parts are there and working it won't take much to turn it into a sweet machine :cool:

cheers B ;)

Yeah i've got an earlier ruption than that one...like the 90s one. I was thinking of selling it but they are worth peanuts and mine was in rough shape...so i resprayed it horrible brown! just to keep the rust away more than anything else.

Yours looks in pretty good shape, you could put it away and wait for it to become retro! (20 years should do it)

Back