Is it just me.......

I hate logging in after 4 nightshifts and seeing pages of new threads, takes me ages to get through them all. It is worth it though and i make up for it on days off!! :LOL:

Yup, Usually open in the background for when i get bored of drawing stuff/typing stuff/ testing stuff/drinking coffee.

I get up at 11am most days have a brew and log on, then spend all day in and out of here till i go to work at 8.30pm once at work at 9.30pm i log back in and just browse all night till 3am ish then go home and repeat etc etc etc

Good god i need a life :shock: :LOL: :(

exbiker":12dk3v5e said:
I get up at 11am most days have a brew and log on, then spend all day in and out of here till i go to work at 8.30pm once at work at 9.30pm i log back in and just browse all night till 3am ish then go home and repeat etc etc etc

Good god i need a life :shock: :LOL: :(

Worrying intit how sad we are. You think your ok until you write down what you do, and read it back to yourself......

update ......

had another hours kip , had a bath , now back on for some pm`s and a quick post

must get my fix before work as no access to a pc

and NO i am not addicted ( does it work if you keep saying it )

I only intended to have a quick look at the bikes when I first browsed Retrobike, and now look damnit.

Retro Guru, 450+ posts, 2 1/2 months later I'm addicted!!

SPESHMIKE laughed at me when I first joined, he said he'd never be hooked, but he's now been sucked in.

Its like a drug, only good for you (but not your bank balance!)

Its like a drug, only good for you (but not your bank balance!)

or your married life (you spend too much time on that computer and when you're not on that you're playing with your bikes...you love your bikes more than me)...

or your body when you crash off the things

or your job when you are spending all your productive time on this site

or your mind which wanders off at the worst moments thinking 'I wonder what build I'll do next'

etc... :LOL:

Back