Keeping the wife happy

Mums baby orange :

Orange.jpg

This has been in the family from new :

DSC03575.jpg

Its going to be for the gf - 13.5" (c to c), going white or baby blue and I am currently collecting purple ano :cool:

WD :D

I bought my missus a Carrera Vulcan from Halfrauds, for the price it was perfect and we went out on lots of rides. She enjoyed it so much she started cycling 8 miles to work and back through the summer into the winter. She then bought herself a nice Scott Contessa through the cycle to work scheme. Personally i would go modern for her. The Carrera i bought my missus you can pick up on the bay for £120 for a complete bike.

I'm not sure i'd put a newborn in one of those trailers tbh

bought mrs stubbsy a lovely little rockhopper it will do everything she needs and more and looks so cute in 13" frame size.

stubbsy :D

An alternative Rockhopper 24 ladies/girl style :

Attachments

• Hotrock 24 z.JPG
    Hotrock 24 z.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,607
I bought my Mrs a smaller C-16 frame exactly the same colour as mine and built it up with some fairly decent kit so she doesn't feel left out. I'm not buying her the other 5 though :LOL:

so ontop of doing the washing ironing shopping cleaning cooking watching loose women and drinking coffee and looking after the new kid when is she planning to fit bike riding in,,,,,

serottabob":ggzjo96q said:
so ontop of doing the washing ironing shopping cleaning cooking watching loose women and drinking coffee and looking after the new kid when is she planning to fit bike riding in,,,,,

Good question. Better not ask.

Thanks for all the input.

So after lots of pm's and suggestions I decided to go second hand 5 yrs old and managed to grab this off the bay for far less than £200.

Right size, right spec, right price.

ba0aff47.jpg

We'll get this baby out of the way and hit swinley forest as a double act.

TL

Back