Coolwall April 2011 - Cannondale

Collwall April 2011 - Cannondale

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh and I nearly forgot, big ally tubes and 1" headsets make me want to scoop my eyes out with a rusty plague infected spoon. Yeeeuch! ;)

Rod_Saetan":2i8tvprg said:
Justify this outrageous statement.

BITD they were often ridden by people for the label above all else. Not cool then, not cool now. Not cool.

Idiosyncratic suspension designs that often failed? Not cool. Crack'n'Fail as the more common name? Not cool. The prices for what you got? Not cool.

But then this labelling things as 'cool' or 'uncool' isn't rational, is it?

Did I mention Cannondale's are not cool? ;)

I loved the first "full suspension" design with the green rear end, rigid forks and a flexstem, but apart from that no oversize alloy frames have ever "done it" for me. Uncool

very cool........they were different than other bikes whith there huge over sized tubes and stiff ride, i lusted after them in the 90's when i got my first job and wage packet........first thing i did was buy one.

awesome bikes.......hence just bought a modern badboy and a volvo cannondale recently.

oh, and i owned the white SS one 2nd pic down at top of page ;)

Drencrom":2sd7sj8k said:
Rod_Saetan":2sd7sj8k said:
Justify this outrageous statement.

BITD they were often ridden by people for the label above all else. Not cool then, not cool now. Not cool.

Idiosyncratic suspension designs that often failed? Not cool. Crack'n'Fail as the more common name? Not cool. The prices for what you got? Not cool.

But then this labelling things as 'cool' or 'uncool' isn't rational, is it?

Did I mention Cannondale's are not cool? ;)

This for me. Never wanted one and didn't see the point. Uncool.

Coooooooooooll!!!!! :D

I´w always wanted to have SM2000

:LOL:

cannondale.jpg

Shamus":2wy1tfmd said:
Coooooooooooll!!!!! :D

I´w always wanted to have SM2000

:LOL:

cannondale.jpg

No, sorry, that is hideous. No way is that cool. That bike alone makes the decision easier!!
If you took the decals off and reduced the travel a tad that would be identified by most people as a ToysRUs BSO.
Very uncool.

I'd LOVE to say COOL...but...NOT COOL :?

For me the Volvo edition red or blue headshock'd hardtails are super slick riding machines that look awsome but that doesn't make them cool. My F800 headshock and lefty frames rode/ride just I like them to, I've blasted past many full sussers on a headshock'd hardtail and that was cool. I still get people looking at the Lefty rather baffled and a bit worried, which I think is a bit cool as well.

Stood still in the cold light of day with nothing to speak for them other than their expensive name, great geometry and 'niche' suspension, trail centre heroics consigned to memory...oh, hang on THEY ARE COOL!!!! :cool:

Back