Razeza - a year on.....

Miguel Indurain used a Razesa time trial bike in the TdF.

This one has turned out very nice. I must admit that I was tempted by it myself so am glad to see it's in use and well liked.

Just a quick update on the old Razesa. After riding throught the summer on 7 speed DA I felt she was beggin' for a little more oomph. It had eyelets for STI's so I have 're-built' her up with a full 9speed Ultegra 6500 groupset.
Rides very very nice this bike, I love her :D

253.jpg

The Reseza looks very good Wired :cool:

(I think you have to clean the lens of the camera a little or maybe there is something with the focus function)

Ha, indeed Mel...
It's my daughters camera, she's 7. So I guess fingermarks a plenty, eh.
I will do some nicer snaps when I get a chance. What I love about this bike is the geometry. It's so tight at the back with minimal clearances. Makes for a speedy ride for sure.

That sir is an absolutely superb build, very nice. And yeah talk about tight clearances, bet its a bit of a game getting that rear wheel in!

Coming from you Tel I am chuffed :D
Back wheel is a right pain in the ar*e :( I have to deflate tyre completely to get it out... :?
I was having a few problems with it slipping out of the droputs for while but thankfully it had nowhere to go except tight up against the stays. It turns out they are all chrome under the paint :)
I have sorted it now though, I found a Quando QR skewer that holds her in there now.

It looks really good. The colour sets the lugs off really well. I think I prefer the earlier set up though, especially the look of the wheels.

Its got me thinking there must be room for a classic frame in my life.

Yeah, earlier set-up was cool. The DA stuff really hung well on the frame. I have used all that stuff on my Koga Miyata so it hasn't gone back in the pares box :)

EVERYONE needs classic steel in their lives....

Back