1991 Funk Pro Comp **Final, Final Pics on Pg. 9**

Last Change/Picture

I decided to add Grafton Speed Traps pedals. I believe this is the last change I will make. Here is the last picture:

Attachments

• IMG_2931sm.jpg
    IMG_2931sm.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,915
loverly ,,,had couple funks back in the early 90s god im old :( great bikes climbed really well,, yours turned out nice

serottabob":3gg7cod9 said:
loverly ,,,had couple funks back in the early 90s god im old :( great bikes climbed really well,, yours turned out nice

Thanks! Yes, it is a great climber. This is my first elevated chainstay bike. I had always heard they were great climbers, now I know.

What color were your Funks?

Wow, can't believe I missed the finished build :oops: :oops:

Absolutely stunning build, with a great choice of components - articularly like the pic of it being ridden down the road.. :cool: :cool:

One of my favourite all-time retro bikes Funks, and you've done the build proud, :cool: :cool:

Ally":j4efibeo said:
Stunning FUNK, just lovely, well done there.

Thank you. It was a fun build. All the while I couldn't believe that after all these years I finally had a Funk. :D

GT-Steve":2c7ktwbc said:
Absolutely stunning build, with a great choice of components - articularly like the pic of it being ridden down the road.. :cool: :cool:)

I love that pic. Kind of like a fork cleavage shot. ;)

Ridni":33tm1yuu said:
You have really done it justice, lovely mix of topline components :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you. It was hard not to just slap anything on it so I could ride the bike.
I am really happy with it. However, I just finished my 22" Dolomite. Pictures coming soon...

Back