April 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMJ":1exqj6hr said:
12. Bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month.

Since last month was a special month (Made in USA) I'm pretty sure he's allowed to enter in a normal month afterward. At least that's how I interpret it.

Last month was Mar. not Feb.! ;)

FMJ":6b8zedlh said:
12. Bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month.

Since last month was a special month (Made in USA) I'm pretty sure he's allowed to enter in a normal month afterward. At least that's how I interpret it.
Your interpretation is correct, but he entered his bike in February. I'm not trying to throw stones, but you saw the attention StarTREK received last month after people started barking about his missing pedals after the polls had opened. :roll:

pete_mcc":mo221eit said:
Forgot to say, GoldenEra, I am pretty sure that Henrik Djernis won one or two of his world champs on a Ritchey with an extended seat tube like that Empella so that he could reduce the weight of the bike.

Did not know that, thanks. I'll have to look around for a photo of that.

FMJ":mo221eit said:

Actually, it should be interpreted that each bike can be entered for a max of two times, with one being a normal month and the other being a "special" month. It does not matter which month comes after which. If it has been entered for a normal month, it cannot be re-entered for another normal month. It can only be re-entered for a special month, like Ti bikes only, or East Coast bikes, etc.

I feel like a hallway monitor :p

D'oh.

Still in March mode (hey, there's still snow here. it feels like March).

GoldenEraMTB":3qe8rg88 said:
stumpjumper1990":3qe8rg88 said:
Feels like May over here! It's been 20 degrees Celsius last saturday! :D

:( it's been a long, long, long winter here in NYC

Likewise in Helsinki, the first snow came November 19th and there is still some left :?

Major22":3sqpcdzc said:
GoldenEraMTB":3sqpcdzc said:
stumpjumper1990":3sqpcdzc said:
Feels like May over here! It's been 20 degrees Celsius last saturday! :D

:( it's been a long, long, long winter here in NYC

Likewise in Helsinki, the first snow came November 19th and there is still some left :?

Yes, ours started around the same time. That's confirmation that it's a horrible winter in nyc, when it's comparable to Helsinki :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back