Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

its bloody raining.

will have to wear a cape:

cape_l.jpg

You missed out of some rad moves tonight. Shonky old bikes rattling round the woods with even shonkier riders. We have a new climb - I will christen it 'The Pantha' it's a toughie. Good to meet you Pantha! Shhhhh, don't mention the SPD moment.

rat holes!

I finish at 6pm for the summer so wont be there till 6.30 next week, hopefully, I'll be white van man by then too.

Nice ride last night, even with the SPD moment (note to self, don't try a track stand on gravel car park) LOL

I will improve and be fast(er), as I want the bruises to mean something more than, "damn, balancing on hill climbs is tough"

Thanks Reki and Jango for being supportive and patient, your advice is much appreciated.
:)
x

legrandefromage":1r3i6vt7 said:
rat holes!

I finish at 6pm for the summer so wont be there till 6.30 next week, hopefully, I'll be white van man by then too.

That's no problem, just text us when you arrive and we will ride back to the car park.

I reckon I can summon up the energy!

Are you bringing the old Parkpre out for a trundle again?

jango":14pl3yve said:
I reckon I can summon up the energy!

Are you bringing the old Parkpre out for a trundle again?

I was hoping to bring the one I rode last week, have changed the cassette and sorted the forks so was going to ride it to check it is fixed. Going to save the old one for Sundays ride.

Back