I saw the thief who took my DynaTech today.

.........give 'em a good old doing and leave them with an ace of spades playing card stapled to their forhead............violent yet charismatic.

Pete, you must have thought about giving him a kicking while he was down :twisted: I know i would have.
I saw a guy getting a good slap that nicked my amp/headunit/tapes & driving licence,all from out side my folks house once. I simply walked over and kicked him [ like a goal kick] in the bollocks, then walked away laughing :LOL: And this was after about 13 years.
What goes around....comes around ;)

Stick Legs":s6wvzt09 said:
I saw a guy who was one of the lads who mugged my Dyna Tech Quantum from me in Taunton highstreet in 1995. :(

He then fell over and smacked his head (hard) on the pavement, at lunchtime, on a weekday.

Fell over or pushed! Quite frankly i am a vindictive person and would have left a steaming turd on his chest! :D

I feel so much better for enjoying someone elses misery now. What does this say about us! :LOL:

All thieves should be shut away for life, the Saudis have a handy idea. ;)

Stick Legs":1vfc4yeh said:
I feel so much better for enjoying someone elses misery now. What does this say about us! :LOL:

All thieves should be shut away for life, the Saudis have a handy idea. ;)

That was tonight's episode of "My Name is Sticklegs" ;)

IF we do introduce the Saudi's treatment of thieves, I'm going to make a fortune selling single grips or barends

Hmm....................given their other types of justice, sales of helmets and glasses migh slump a bit.............

SPD shoes are quite stiff and can cause pain if used incorrectly. Cyclists dont like bike theives.....we'll should all get together for a meet in your area ;)

Back