help with Hope hub specs

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
calling wheelbuilders,
trying to build this wheel, anyone have the specs for the hub.
drive side flange is larger than the non.
can't seem to find this hub listed in any of the spoke calculators that i use.
rang hope.....chap on the phone hopeless!
spoke lengths is what i'm after, anyone know?
cheers

Attachments

• DSCF3144.JPG
    DSCF3144.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 779
try emailing hope, I got a better response that way, more likely to get one of the "old timers" too, and they will know more.

if that was the none disc one i could help you as its not i would need to lay my hands on my vernia gauge and your hub then i could tell you in about 10mins. the math part takes a bit to work out and i would need some rim dimencions and a spoke patten then wollaaarr i could work ut your spoke lenght buddy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

did you manage to get the rotor adaptors ??

anyone have a rear ti glide in purple to go ??? Mine's stolen from my parked bike !! :evil:

Sidekick416":oj5d6xv2 said:
did you manage to get the rotor adaptors ??

anyone have a rear ti glide in purple to go ??? Mine's stolen from my parked bike !! :evil:
sorry to hear of your lose but if a ti-glide in purple you will have to have a giant cotton bud gladiater fight with me for it as ive been waiting for ages to get my gruddy mitts on one buddy :LOL: :LOL: (contestant you will go on my first whistle gladitor you will go on my second whistle) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey ti fat man!

just checked out hopegb.com if you go into their technical section on the right side of the homepage then click on spoke calc you should beable to get it.

i think that hub is the "sport" hub i worked it out as being 263(disc side) and 262 (drive side) thats for 3 cross and 32 hole. i always check a couple of sites for paranoia, dt, sapim etc and pick the most common size, then build it, you'll know if the size is wrong once you've got tension or not in the spokes, but remember sapim and dt spokes size slightly different, bout 1mm. the spoke should be flush with bottom of the nipple when fully tensioned, but the wheel builder makes a big difference to the life of the wheel!!

also the spiders are still available from hope, got one a month or so ago brand spanking new off them! bout 15 quid ish + rotor on top.

anyway, back down stairs to fit some new onza porcs to my clockwork!

Back