Stefan's Collection

maybe the feller just works hard has plenty of spare money to put into his bikes,,does seem to have a good ear for any of these bikes becoming available to buy.

maybe ile catch a look meself soon,,, :cool:

I really dont think there needs to be any "story"
All you need is money and time. Stefan obviously has plenty of both.
Third ingredient is enough space to keep all that stuff away from a woman.. :LOL:
I can see some garden and countryside in bg so it looks like a nice cottage house next to a main house full of retro bling haha

Concerning collection itself, Its biiiiggg, but see no magic.
There is so much very interesting bikes, frames you can buy online EVERYDAY..
If you add a built network of personal contacts of people with same interest, it can go quite fast
(having those first two crucial ingredients)

edit:
Of course, you also need a good taste to be able to build some of the beauties Stefan has had

thel33ter":36d461mb said:
Never seen that album :( Please open it for spring sometime soon? Pretty please? :LOL:

its closed then? guess I was lucky to pop in when it wasn't.

if there is a next time, make sure you don't miss it. I was well impressed - counted about 55ish bikes, the like of whcih I've not seen before - mostly esoteeric US models (read expensive) and all in immaculate condtion. ... not that I'm trying to make you feel bad.

stefan9113":18b24i5g said:
there is no story ;)

I'll take a stab...

Plenty of ca$h, guaranteed.

No woman in his life... of a bloody good one!

Great taste in bikes.

Obsessed with trawling eBay, Craigslist, Marktplats etc etc.

Plenty of time on his hands, so i'm guessing - no kids!

Am I close? :LOL:

i'am guessing but since there is also an album with pics on the making of a Dekerf frame and Chris Dekerf seems to know him personally , Stefan has a job in the bikeindustry :cool:

Possibly..
Judging from the collection, Stefan is a former german importer of Yeti and Manitou
:D

Back