england V croatia tonight

missmyfat

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Cant believe i wasted 2 hours of my life watching them overpaid wasters.
120K a week! Nice work if you can get it.........

And i missed bear grylls :x

:roll: Look on the bright side - at least we don't have to endure a summer of that cr@p!

Couldn't agree more. More tub thumping and pictures of that idiot rooney with a st george flag saying how good they are and then going out to first decent team they face.

And i am patriotic!

Ziggy":2g5q8raz said:
:roll: Look on the bright side - at least we don't have to endure a summer of that cr@p!

As that great poet meatloaf once said

"You took the words right out of my mouth" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Please, don't say anymore I came here to get away from the gloom prevalent elsewhere.

I am feeling very beige and am very disappointed in myself for feeling so - after the last World Cup I told myself I didn't care anymore, yeah, right!

And to think that that waster Gerrard gets paid more in a month (before bonuses and sponsorship) than I will probably earn in my working life, all for not being able to cross a ball over the first defender - I could do that at 40 when I hadn't played for two years (and did so last year). Pay is less of an issue than incompetence

Completely agree - why not a 'basic' salary of £10k per week and riduculous bonuses for achievement?

And "it's a short career" is guff when even journeymen earn enough in a year to not have to worry about working again.

Still, not the players fault that they are stupidly paid, would I not take such a salary if offered? The issue is that they should not be offered it in the first place but only do so because of Sky etc. - how can it be that in the UK I can watch Hereford but if I was in Germany I would get Bayern Munich for the same price (this exact comparison was made in The Observer last year)? Notwithstanding Hereford's win over Leeds in the FA Cup, this clearly isn't right on so many different levels

Back