Specialized Hardrock Sport 04/5 frame&Forks 15" £58

geezer

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Nice used frame with loads of marks/chips (touched up) but no dents or cracks, bought late last year for my nephew but he broke his arm riding his BMX so not too keen on cycling at the moment, it's a well used frame so loads of marks and chips, I gave it a good clean and fitted a new M-sport Headset, the chainset came with the bike and looks fine the BB is smooth too, the forks seem OK but does have a bit of Oxidization on one leg which has been rubbed down with some fine wet and dry paper.

The chainset is 170 and it has a WSD seat so ideal for women/teenager

Included

Frame 15"
Headset (new)
Forks, destickered RS Pilots 100mm (Bought of here last year for £22/25)
Stem and bars
Seat and post
Chainset and BB
Front mech

I'll throw in some disc wheels for free as they have some damage on the inner tube holes, they were taken of a giant XTC se I bought a few years ago, I was told a previous owner went riding somewhere and had punctures but only had spare schrader tubes but the rims were presta so he damaged the holes to fit them.

The lot for

£58 posted

Click pics to enlarge

Attachments

• IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 943
I'm interested where in London are you?
Could you PM me some pics of the wear and tear?
Does it the frame have disc tabs?

trickylad":2ptl7sgm said:
I'm interested where in London are you?
Could you PM me some pics of the wear and tear?
Does it the frame have disc tabs?

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, for some reason the replies went into my spam folder so didn't see them.

I'm in North London N16

I have some rubbish pics at the mo, so I'll take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow and email them over.

And yep both forks and frame have disk tabs

inittowinit":139wao37 said:
any swapz!

Hi,

Only after a HT2 SLX Chainset for my new Voodoo Wanga build at the moment, I'm cutting my collection down to three bikes now :) (Had 8 now down to 4)

Back