And today I did......

I think you ride beyond the performance edge of most bikes because I cant get a Y-Frame or any other to drift unless the terrains loose.

Saying that if you stray from the trodden path on the upper slopes of Spooky Wood at GT then your straight into loose gravel. I love it when the rear drifts through lack of grip on gravel, ZZ didn't like it at all :LOL:

velomaniac":249aaa2u said:
TK, whits Tentsmuir like these days, I've not ridden there since 1995 :shock:

It is a good day out - if you have a picnic on the beach, do a little cycling and fly kites for a bit. A few sections of swoopy single track but it is more of a fast forest fire road ride if you want any distance, with the flooding and wet sections I'd struggle to get more than 3 miles of continuous single track though.

Great place to take the kids as it is flat overall.

dyna-ti":3sz7mxqo said:
How much would it cost to get a decent full susser ? Cant afford one but its a bike ive yet to ride and really want to :cool:

depends what your after really ?

this was built for less than £250

IMG_0382-1.jpg

and it has 3 brakes :cool: :cool: :cool:

big.eck":63vycsgi said:
you can hae a shot on it anytime velo ;)

mike , velo , do the treks step out/drift easily ? i was throwing the klein about and it was sliding on the tarmac wi dh tyres on it without the rear brake :shock:

and a was lovin it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Its cause their shite ;)

RobMac":1q4r0x1j said:
big.eck":1q4r0x1j said:

mike , velo , do the treks step out/drift easily ? i was throwing the klein about and it was sliding on the tarmac wi dh tyres on it without the rear brake :shock:

Its cause their shite ;)

LMFAO :LOL: :LOL:

RobMac":b1vr5g91 said:
big.eck":b1vr5g91 said:

Its cause am fu a shite ;)

whats that got to dae wi ma klein :p

dyna , i bought and built both the se1000 dale and me trek 9200
for £200

eck , nope tbh the trek rides like a modern fu suss , forks are a bit shite tho but thats easily changed

big.eck":wj3p84uy said:
RobMac":wj3p84uy said:
big.eck":wj3p84uy said:

Its cause am fu a shite ;)

whats that got to dae wi ma klein :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A nearly missed that Eck :LOL:

Back