And today I did......

well today i mostly messed about in the cave doing nothing :? i did find this photo..........

IMG_0359-1.jpg

made me realise how much i miss the sannie :(

today I took the boys to Millport- very nice day but some of the Hire BSO on display were feckin horrible- will bring the bikes next time :cool:

A MANTRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Bobby Dazzler Big Eck, I want................no I demand a go, pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeee ;) ;) ;) ;)

Pretty pleased with my Trek 9500 though, even if Rado hates and despises every molecule of its being which based on his statement at the bottom of Brittany Speirs means he'll think the Kleins SH$$$ ! as well. Bike snobbery :roll:

Rado if your reading this I've taken the BMX bars off the pink bike and fitted Marzocchi bomber forks but I'm keeping the plastic thumbies ;)

Took the kids to tentsmuir today, ultraMiniKen's first offroad trip - he did well, around a 2 miles of up and downy singletrack, he would have done more but I was walking :)

was rang wi trek early fuu sussers velo ?
real impressed wi mine
was that foriegn hoor say aboot them ?

you can hae a shot on it anytime velo ;)

mike , velo , do the treks step out/drift easily ? i was throwing the klein about and it was sliding on the tarmac wi dh tyres on it without the rear brake :shock:

and a was lovin it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

How much would it cost to get a decent full susser ? Cant afford one but its a bike ive yet to ride and really want to :cool:

Latest posts

Back