London Groups?

The Swanley thing happened, I didnt attend tho.

Would anyone be interested in a sunday social somewhere within the city boundaries? By that I mean a steady pootle around with a sunday lunch on the list?

JeRkY":bnk9a35e said:
The Swanley thing happened, I didnt attend tho.

Would anyone be interested in a sunday social somewhere within the city boundaries? By that I mean a steady pootle around with a sunday lunch on the list?

I'd defiantly be up for that. Let's try and get something on the go.

So what do we think location wise?

1) Canals tow paths across town, north - south, east to west etc?
2) Epping forest, Keston low key offroading with a bit of a drive
3) Sunday blast round the city or docklands?
4) London green chain?

Yo..

West is Best :cool:

I'm out West Kensington way, and if you're after a Dirt Track roll for a few miles, then a Riverside Pint, there's really nowhere better than the Thames Path ;) Putney > Richmond..

I'm working down Epsom at the moment too, and hope to get a few evening rides on the Epsom Downs; anyone down this end of town?

I haven't got a Retro Rig fully set up yet [they're all WIPs] but Summer 2011 is looking good :cool:

Alternatively, if anyone just fancies a Friday Night Pint in the City..

Kingroom - we're practically neighbours! I am in Shepherd's Bush.

Love the ride from Putney along the river towards Richmond and beyond. Well up for that of an evening, with a well earned beer at the end.

Likewise on the retro rig. My only retro bike is a 1990 Offroad Proflex that I have owned since I was about 14.. currently not very trail-worthy, but am planning to return it to its former glory..

Lionel Blair":10n4wtfz said:
Kingroom - we're practically neighbours! I am in Shepherd's Bush.

Love the ride from Putney along the river towards Richmond and beyond. Well up for that of an evening, with a well earned beer at the end.

Likewise on the retro rig. My only retro bike is a 1990 Offroad Proflex that I have owned since I was about 14.. currently not very trail-worthy, but am planning to return it to its former glory..

Then let's sort out a Retro Project Complete Thames Path Pub Crawl, I mean Beer, I mean Ride ;)

Would defo be up for a Summer Evening Ride to Richmond tho for sure :cool:

Back