Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm in if you promise to take it easy on the old bloke that does mostly flat road stuff when he actually gets out! It's been a bloody long time since I did anything you could class as technical riding!

ozpete":10k4l430 said:
I'm in if you promise to take it easy on the old bloke that does mostly flat road stuff when he actually gets out! It's been a bloody long time since I did anything you could class as technical riding!

Do you know how I read that?:

"Im a veteran Mountainbiker with a crap load of years of off-road riding under my belt and I thrash the wippets on beach road 6 days a week so i'm going to ride the pants off you punks"

;) :LOL:

Arran":2atrsq1t said:
morning jaunt @ Rutsterfield once it's re-opened?

With a bit of warning I'd be up for that. But to educate the uneducated... where/what is Rusterfield?

Hmmm... I've been right through this thread & in spite of the fact that 10 forum members have ticked the 'VIC' box, only 5 1/2 of us have posted in here. :?

Here's how I see it:

* skinnyboy (registered interest in a ride)
* Slow6 (registered interest in a ride)
* ozpete (registered interest in a ride)
* Pfennig (i'll PM him)
* thummie (recorded as being Melbourne & Tassie. I'l PM him just in case)
* Me

Anyone else from Melbourne keen for a ride/get-together some time in the next few weeks? I guess 4 would suffice. What's your preference Guys? Saturday or Sunday? Early, mid morning, afternoon? An actual date?

Count me in - I'm one of the ten in Victoria. I haven't ridden any sort of distance for a few years, just commuting on a 96 Stumpy, but I've been meaning to get down to Lysterfield park for ages.

Sat/Sun makes sense, either is fine for me. Not too early would suit me as it's a couple of hours to that side of town.

simonR76":19ub853e said:
Count me in - I'm one of the ten in Victoria. I haven't ridden any sort of distance for a few years, just commuting on a 96 Stumpy, but I've been meaning to get down to Lysterfield park for ages.

Cool! Welcome to the 'posters club'. So now it's:

* skinnyboy
* Slow6
* ozpete
* simonR76
* Pfennig (?)
* thummie (?)
* Me

"Nice" (insert Borat's accent)

That ride sounds good to me, I ain't got any bikes til end of may but may come along to be sociable before the ride. Will definately be along for rides once I have some bikes!!

Would be good to get something regular going perhaps

Back