RALEIGH 753 SERVICES DES COURSES

Feedback
View
:cool:

JUST THOUGHT I PUT THIS ONE UP TO SHOW YOU GUYS.

THE BIKE BELONGS TO A FREIND ON MINE WHO BOUGHT IT NEW FROM THORTON CYCLES INVERNESS AROUND ABOUT 1990..

ORIGINALY SPECCED OUT WITH DURA ACE 7400, IT WAS LATER CHANGED MOSTLY TO ULTEGRA 600 STI...

FRAMESET IS 753 WITH CINELLI LUGS. COMPLETE WITH MATCHING 753TI FORKS..

raleighservicedecourses001.jpg

raleighservicedecourses015.jpg

raleighservicedecourses012.jpg

raleighservicedecourses013.jpg

raleighservicedecourses003.jpg

raleighservicedecourses004.jpg

PEACE

That is great - a meeting of old school with modern - ergo shiftrs etc.

I see the saddle still has its 'tag' on - has it been there for 21 years and the bike little used, or has the saddle been changed recently - perhaps for the bike to start a new lease of life?

753 Raleigh frame - on my dream list...

David

Cossington":1k8t5vgi said:

I see the saddle still has its 'tag' on - has it been there for 21 years and the bike little used, or has the saddle been changed recently - perhaps for the bike to start a new lease of life?

David

ye, the saddle was changed last year when the bike was took out of storage,it had been layed up since the mid- late ninteys. its not been on the road yet hence the saddle badge :)

grundig-world-cup-90":3i20ncwn said:
Cossington":3i20ncwn said:

David

ye, the saddle was changed last year when the bike was took out of storage,it had been layed up since the mid- late ninteys. its not been on the road yet hence the saddle badge :)

Nice bike. I use a Flite complete with 'tag' and it's one of the original ones, used for MTB racing, 'cross etc. and it's never come off!

Back