Judy DH on their way from Germany
    1" Judy Steerer on its way from Australia
    Crossmax on their way from France
    MRC Steely Danz Cranks on their way from USA
    XTR Shifters & Mechs, Ringle Zooka on their way from the UK
    Grafton Speed Controllers on their way from Wales

Eesh.. I feel like I might have to Carbon Offset this Build :oops:

* Email Gil_M on gil@thecycleshed.co.uk

Good News: Found some White Bros HardBody Cartridges and Hard [190lbs+] Springs so I can rebuild the Judy DHs..

Bad News: Waiting list at Argos Racing Cycles for paint means I won't get the FAT back until......May 14 :shock:

kingroon":dcommurj said:
..then again, there's always the Team Colourway..

..but this one was a team bike, wasn't it... a 1993 pré production one, just for the team in the original color...

looking forward to see it being completed.. :cool:

...you outbid me on the Bay..., but looking at your plans, I can live with that... :)

mvd1974":14ri4vxf said:
..but this one was a team bike, wasn't it... a 1993 pré production one, just for the team in the original color...

This frame is in "Team Violet", but no info this was raced by a Fat Chance Team Member etc.

As for Pre Production, no idea.. Found some great info on the creased pyramid-like gusset tho, which I always thought was one of the coolest details on Yo's/SABs..

Scott P Bengston talking about work at FAT":14ri4vxf said:
The downtube gussets were originally punched and folded from 4130 sheet but later ones were laser cut from 1.375 4130 tube and fit much better. Some people like the look of the creased gusset plates but I liked the laser cut ones better.

:cool:

Looking forward to this coming together. Working on a SAB myself. Think it's your old 94 Aquafade... What's the deal with the AMP, you've Bern on the lookout for a replacement havn't you? Or is that someone else??

northerndave":1z63khlb said:
Looking forward to this coming together. Working on a SAB myself. Think it's your old 94 Aquafade...

Aha! Wondered where that had got to.. You got a Build Thread? Wouldn't mind seeing what you do with that :cool:

northerndave":1z63khlb said:
What's the deal with the AMP, you've Bern on the lookout for a replacement havn't you? Or is that someone else??

That was me ;) Got an AMP rear end now, it's all packed up now ready to go to Argos..

This week is Goodies Turning Up Week :twisted:

Here you go...

DSC_5567.jpg

Got me some cranks :twisted:

Attachments

• mrcall.jpg
    mrcall.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,972
  • mrcdrive.jpg
    mrcdrive.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,972
Goodies Turning Up Week, that's always a good week! Great cranks you bought. This is going to be a very fine bike!

Back