99 Specialized Ground Control build

I am........now get ta bed lol...............you will be late in the mornin and blame me so .... off lol

Later mate :LOL:

hehe i get up when i like :p

i'm payed by the government as my mums carer.

currently just finishing off a bit of paper craft hehe

Right...............back on track, the bike is back but needs to go back for a bleed and the chain fitting.............unfortunately I bought the wrong front mech which has stopped me getting this bike dirty this weekend but the correct one is on its way so a little progress but a few backwards steps taken but now its ready for the last few bits of the jigsaw and its readt............I have been in contact with gil and the decals are ordered so hopefully next weekend should see the maiden voyage

full stretch 6" f/r
DSCF9130_filtered.jpg

and at 5"
DSCF9132.jpg

Dangermouse":1qzqkdiz said:
I had the same problem with the bolt but local Bapp store had a flat allen one in stock so 40p later........haha

no Bapp store local to me, but what sort of measurements am i looking for with one of these, as i've now started neo retroing my FSR and in need of a flat headed bolt for the stay.

also where would be a good place to look for one ? as i mentioned before no BAPP store close to me.

cheers

Khane":yhj0r7xe said:
Dangermouse":yhj0r7xe said:
I had the same problem with the bolt but local Bapp store had a flat allen one in stock so 40p later........haha

no Bapp store local to me, but what sort of measurements am i looking for with one of these, as i've now started neo retroing my FSR and in need of a flat headed bolt for the stay.

also where would be a good place to look for one ? as i mentioned before no BAPP store close to me.

cheers

Any flathead M6 bolt will do so long as its high tensile, the length doesnt matter as once the bolt is torqued up just cut off the excess and give it a quick file down

hehe i filed down one of the original button head screws just a bit more earlier today, got a good 1-2mm gap now ;)

before
2mr6x6e.jpg

after
157jk42.jpg

mine should be ready to go tomorrow, just need to re-index the gears and stick some pedals on :D

i1fltx.jpg

Back