retro HOLLAND meeting?

It sure would be nice to do that In Houfalize, i actually never rode there, but it sure is a great idea, be it there or in the Netherlands, i'll do my best to meet you guys.
I ride sometimes in Limburg (ik ben niet ver) and enjoyed some cycling holidays last year around Arnhem (with wife and the mtb TANDEM) it was great.
Mvg :LOL:

FRED101":lln8inu3 said:
I ride sometimes in Limburg (ik ben niet ver) and enjoyed some cycling holidays last year around Arnhem (with wife and the mtb TANDEM) it was great...
Mvg :LOL:

Tandem?? Sounds like fun.

Fun for sure we laughed a lot and made up to 80km/day in the woods. I'm looking forward to doing it again next summer (we will be three, with our newborn on seat on the bike or in the trailer behind us, don't know yet). I'll post pics when i find them.

I found the pics back , it was in the "nationaal park Hoge Veluwe". Ideal for the Tandem, not too technical, not flat, sometimes sandy, very nice park and lots of singletracks. Some pics

Attachments

• DSC00749.JPG
    DSC00749.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 4,197
  • DSC00755.JPG
    DSC00755.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 4,197
  • DSC00756.JPG
    DSC00756.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 4,197
Sounds interesting. Could well be up for this :D

First ever international meet.

So can somebody (probably Dutch) just pluck a date and location out of the air and we all start organinising to be able to turn up?

:?:

a few guys from french forum are interested too .

location : Houffalize, it is 4 hours from calais , so we could catch an early train ( shuttle ) , and aim to be there for mid afternoon on the saturday .

meal and drink on sat night , ride sunday morning, and home sunday night .

Date : in may on a bank holiday week end . so if coming back late sunday night , time to rest on monday or come back on monday .

we could rent a mini bus , would be easier and cheaper .

I have one of these with 7 seats a massive boot and xbox360/dvd player! would be more than willing to take it off the wife for the weekend (it's hers and the kids ride). Should be able to get a few of us over there

Attachments

• viano-mercedes.jpg
    viano-mercedes.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4,056
Back