Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
andrewl":33bafmms said:
Gents,

I’ve been toying with the idea of organising a low key National retro mtb event/weekend in the later part of the year.

Anyone keen for an event like this? If I organise it will be in Hobart so would involve travel for most, but that shouldn’t be seen as a bad thing…

Think thats a great idea..., now to get fitter and make some bikes work properly...

anyone up for doing the Round the Bay in a Day ride in October?

http://www.bv.com.au/general/great-rides/20005/

Website%20-%20cropped2.jpg

skinnyboy":h672j7ht said:
sounds awesome, I'll be up for that. Been meaning to get to tassie for a while just needed the right excuse!

Well I've get a rough plan together an post here in the next few days for comment. :cool:

yeah im thinking that too, my neice is up for it but i reckon the full distance would be a killer. I reckon a cheeky 100km would be doable.

Arran":7sdyt0if said:
210km is on a different scale though. I'm yet to be convinced...

its 210km on a flat course with a reasonable forced stop in the middle. It's a lot easier than you think.

Seeing as there's 10 of us on here from Victoria, why don't we try to co-ordinate a pre-cursor to Andrew's suare' down in Tassy? Maybe a Sunday morning jaunt @ Rutsterfield once it's re-opened? Who'd be a starter? Dust off the dinosaur & hit the trails?

i'm up for it fella, going by the site they estimate mid month before the trails open again. been itching to get out, last time i was there i got told off by the Ranger as it was closed haha

Back