Someone teach me about discs

I've recently used Avid BB7 mechanical discs on a build and am really impressed. They're just as powerful as hydraulic set ups I've tried and were easy as to set up.

They'll work great with your current levers too and you can get good deals on them online!

scant":1uhw46n0 said:
BETD do a mass of different adapters :)

Not one for this bike though. It appears that this is going to be quite difficult. All the 22mm -> IS adapters I can find space the caliper out so that it hits the seatstay.

It appears my options are now to run V's on the rear, or to try and find a Hayes 22mm direct mount caliper that will work with my levers. Neither options are ideal, so does anyone else have an alternative plan?

Best advice: Dont send them in the post when they have 25 million peoples bank details on :D

boom boom tishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Davey":2c88hg9o said:
Best advice: Dont send them in the post when they have 25 million peoples bank details on :D

boom boom tishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I work for Nationwide Building Society and we got fined £1m by the government's financial regulator when someone stole a laptop containing a flippin' mailing list (no details other than names and addresses). I wonder how muc the government are going to fine themselves over this one...

Back