1998 klein mantra

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
i won this off ebay this week :cool: no postage tho but bensherman on here lives 5 minutes up the road from the seller so had offered to collect and forward to me :cool: true to his word he collected , boxed and sent it on it's way to me :D :D :D (total gent and credit to retrobike)

so after building the bike up and the darkness creaping in i only managed a couple of pictures :D

63ba7f2b.jpg

b2181ae2.jpg

the spec is............

sr suntour forks (will be replaced with pace forks tomorrow)

hope c2 brakes

hope ti-glide 3dv hubs and mavic d521 rims

stx-rc shifters and front mech (will replace with xt bits soon)

xt rear mech

unknown bars and planet-x stem

fox rear shock

truvativ cranks (will be changed for raceface ones)

Nice one eck, like the sound of the changes so far :cool: would really suit the cnc machined look. :)

interesting....

are those kujo's i spy? if so, erm are you, like er going to maybe keep them er yes? :D

That's a lovely bike Alex, look forward to see the upgrades. Nice to speak to you as well bud and I could even understand you :D

Good luck fella

Matt

Nice bike Alex. Look forward to seeing it with the changes. Mine took a bit of dialling in to get it how I want it but rides fantastically now :).

cool. i am watching one of these at the min. would like to try is as klein intended with a rigid fork

jamabikes":2g5lea9a said:
interesting....

are those kujo's i spy? if so, erm are you, like er going to maybe keep them er yes? :D

yup they are & nope there staying :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back