Anyone had their forks 'PUSH'ed?

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Thinking of getting my forks 'PUSH'ed when I get them serviced this time round.

Anyone had it done?

Worth the extra £90?

Funny you should ask but am thinking of getting a rear shock done by them.

Be interested to hear responses.

I think 'retrobike' might be the wrong place to ask this question but I'm not a member of any other cycling forums so its worth a try! :)

Russell":28ptmbq2 said:
I think 'retrobike' might be the wrong place to ask this question but I'm not a member of any other cycling forums so its worth a try! :)

Haha and that is the reason I didn't ask. :) Don't they have customer comments on there? I haven't heard anything bad about them but Mojo are meant to be very good as well. From what I have read Mojo tend to set thing s a little harder than TFTuned when you give them your weight and riding style.

Don't know what PUSH'd means but I had the Fox F32 forks on my Rocky serviced by Mojo and the quality of the work is superb. They updated the internals to the latest version too. Happy Bunny.

REKIBorter":1aqeaxir said:
Don't know what PUSH'd means but I had the Fox F32 forks on my Rocky serviced by Mojo and the quality of the work is superb. They updated the internals to the latest version too. Happy Bunny.

Mojo are the UK importers & fox service centre. so yes, fox items are better served by mojo.

Not had anything PUSH'd but did have a rear shock serviced by TFT. They were excellent, I'd highly recommend them.

Back