Syntace F99 Stem - SOLD

suburbanreuben":olmio5w5 said:
£15?
Seems to be the going rate for Syntace stems on the bay...

Ah, 1st April, I get it :LOL:

If only I had a bike to put the stem on I'd have it

Syntace stuff is bloody awesome kit, 10 year warranty & it undergoes some of the industries toughest testing

Better than Easton, Thomson & Hope IMHO (& I love Hope & Thomson stuff!)

suburbanreuben":3t5830en said:
wadsy":3t5830en said:
suburbanreuben":3t5830en said:
£15?

No, I'm serious.

Maybe for an old one, but not new and then that's cheap. They retail for at least £60. If you want to make a sensible offer please do ;)

€108/£60 for a new F99 stem

Cheapest F99 on ebay is over £50 from the US

Cheapest Syntace stem on ebay is a F139 (40g heavier than the F99) @ over £30 from the US

Besides I though comments on pricing were frowned upon in for sale sections, so I'll stop now.

wadsy":1rc4vent said:
suburbanreuben":1rc4vent said:
wadsy":1rc4vent said:
suburbanreuben":1rc4vent said:
£15?

No, I'm serious.

Maybe for an old one, but not new and then that's cheap. They retail for at least £60. If you want to make a sensible offer please do ;)
Old Syntace stems are subject to a recall, so if you have an old one, you'll get a brand new one from Syntace, gratis.
They are awesome stems- I have two- but they aren't properly appreciated in the UK. Hence my offer. It still stands.

suburbanreuben":lz4lky8b said:
wadsy":lz4lky8b said:
wadsy":lz4lky8b said:
£15?

No, I'm serious.

Old Syntace stems are subject to a recall, so if you have an old one, you'll get a brand new one from Syntace, gratis.
They are awesome stems- I have two- but they aren't properly appreciated in the UK. Hence my offer. It still stands.

I think I'd rather keep it than give it away ;)

poss he is thinking of the f109 or f139, cheaper versions. also fyi, if it is a recalled one you can change for different sizes/reach too. even the post is free :cool:

Back