Log your rides

B2W managed to pick out two dry spells, had a nice quick tailwind going in too :D

Yesterday 20.82 Miles
YTD 673.93miles

Dusted off the road bike and headed out, change of position gave me a few niggles and I cut the ride short :( When I held it against the CX bike the bars were about an inch further forward and an inch lower.Need to limber up a bit more methinks.

Today 23.21
YTD 697.14

wow, well done tintin.

fortunately the little bits of the downs I was on weren't too bad

14.5 this afternoon, 518 for the year

BobCatMax":33bruk5g said:
wow, well done tintin.

fortunately the little bits of the downs I was on weren't too bad

14.5 this afternoon, 518 for the year

Wow thats a lot of miles.

Thanks. The Rocket Ron on front is now changed for a mud tyre :oops: Had a better 'near' miss earlier in the day. Lucky no cars coming. Gave a pedestrian a shock too. So i was told. Was going to fast to see. Down hill is not my strong point even on the road

:LOL:

even more well done for scaring the willies out of a pedestrian, nothing like keeping them on their toes*

it's amazing the difference out there from last weekends ride about Arundel, shame you couldn't make that, but glad your neck/shoulder is better

*all completely road legally, of course

BobCatMax":3mh9lj9g said:
:LOL:

even more well done for scaring the willies out of a pedestrian, nothing like keeping them on their toes*

it's amazing the difference out there from last weekends ride about Arundel, shame you couldn't make that, but glad your neck/shoulder is better

*all completely road legally, of course

Thanks. Due to the near 'miss' my neck is painful again :LOL: :roll:

Back on the bike to work, had some new shoes on which were a bit funny, now have a minor sore back. Anyhoo

Today20.31miles
YTD 717.45miles

managed 19 this morning..

did the two rings..Cissbury and Chanctonbury

such a wonderful ride today, the weather was more than glorious, tough old week, looking after a very poorly other half, so 2 hours respite this morning couldn't have been spent any better way.

have some pics :p

(click the pic if you want a bigger one)

Back