Anyone heard from Kingroon lately?

andrewl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As the title suggests the forums have been notably absent from Kingroon's comments of late.

Has anyone heard from him of late?

Is he slowly making his way back to the UK while I type, or is he still working on his tan in Australian waters??

i don't need to contact him for any particular reason, just wondering where his travels have taken him lately as its obviously not near a computer...

I was wondering about that too. Last time I can remember him posting he was in WA I think (or was it NT?) but that was probably a month or more ago.

Hi mate, not yet, one week to go! We land next Thursday (15th i think).. Although I'm getting a bit freaked out by it, I truthfully can't wait to land on British Soil..

Still on the road in Western Australia, in Scarborough at the moment [nothing like the UK version I'd imagine].. Bl00dy love this Nomadic Lifestyle..

Last contact with him was about 2 weeks ago, he should be back in the Uk, probably busy going through all the thousands of packages that have been landing at his folks over the last 9 months...

I'm sure he'll be posting soon enough...

Back