And today I did......

yeah it is an old person thing and as you say they recommend you lose the beef and start knitting or summit less strenuous- still holding out hope that it is a rip in the cartilage and an arthroscopy will sort it- fingers crossed.

You will have first refusal on the salsa but I have just went 34 on the front so that should lessen the load :cool:

Doc but not the consultant, he will look at the X-rays and the MIR results and give me the final diagnosis in 6 weeks. He said it was because I was so hardcore in my xc stylee same thing happened to tomac BITD ;)

Sorry to hear that Gaz - hope doc is wrong - have you done physio for the pain up till now? Is it because that isn't working that he think it is OA?

I think must be wrong because you would have got it in your right hand first as that's the bit you exercise the most. :D

kaiser":3jcengjq said:
Boaby Tomac fae Auchinleck?

thats the fella :LOL:

he was going to send me to the physio but since he was a mt biker himself and since he thinks there may have been a bit of damage done when I fell off at Ae he wants to explore further with the MIR- then onto physio after that. Off down the social to see if I can cadge some disability :LOL:

Today I ordered/won the final parts for the roadie, not content with using any old rubbish I bought some jagwire racer cables which will have powercordz gear fitted and some xpedo pedals which will shave a whopping 155g. Spreadsheet total is 7080g which is 15.6lbs, I have some trimming of fork/chain/cables to do and a wee bit of derraileur tuning but I don't think I'll hit the 14.XX. Its amazing how hard it gets down at the nitty gritty. There are a few easy changes but at the sacrifice of aesthetics/comfort. Still if I hit the 14.XX I have the bare bones idea of a 1000g wheelset which would take me into the 13lb territory :)

Do fairies use bolt cutters? :shock:
No! I thought that well its wasn't fairies who tried to pinch
one of my motorbikes AGAIN last night, and their not shy
right under a 400w security light :x

C#nts!

I take it the lock held? Sounds like you need a PIR alarm and or camera set up next to your bike... and a Baseball Bat to educate them with - the wooden ones provide a more efficient education.

Back