ringle rear hub red

I have a full wheel with a red ringle hub and screw on cassette. I did have this sold along with some judy fsx to a member on here, but he seems to have vanished.

£50 inc uk postage is what I paid I believe, so yours for the same.

Sorry for the delay, a few pics of the wheel. I have a new decal for the hub too. Red Ringle skewer also included, tyre is not I'm afraid.

If you are interested, drop me a pm. I'd be happy to sell just the rim, but I don't have the tool to remove the cassette, so it makes it difficult to dismantle.

Attachments

• IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 588
yes is the bearings in it ok ,no cracks or any thing on the hub if so ill have it thanks just tell me how you want paying many thanks,

Bearings are a little tough tbh, but I can include a replacement set, as well as a spare rear axle and spacers from a silver hub I bought for spares (it was a mint hub, just cracked so little use, bearings are buttery smooth). The wheel as it stands cost me £50 so inc decal and spares is a good deal, one I'm losing money on, but I need to clear the decks of some parts so willing to take a hit.

Drop me a pm if you want to take it and I will send you payment info. Let me know either way as I will put it up for sale anyway.

Cheers

Back