Superstar sweeten the deal

I bought a as sprocket fron superstar, and found a bag of sweets in the package. I thought 'perfect, mrs555 loves hairdo, I'll give them to her when she says "what have you bought now?".

So I told her about the little treat, but when I went to give them to her they were gone! I didn't eat them, there was noone else about. Mysterious.

Trying to work out the connection between your Missus' hairdo and sweets! Posted from your phone by any chance Bryan? ;)

last year wiggle sent out sachets of 'for goodness shakes'

my guess was that this was a promo of some description because if you like it and decide to buy it - it aint cheap!

I think we've established that this is their, and others, standard deal sweetener. My only interest now is in which company provides the best 'oral' incentives.

Does that conjure up the wrong image?

I think we need images!

Quite a common thing in the car care game as well... Quite a few companies often do Haribo or the like... Myself inluded (when I'm not stuffing them myself whilst packing ;))...

Nick C":mbqya8yu said:
Trying to work out the connection between your Missus' hairdo and sweets! Posted from your phone by any chance Bryan? ;)

:LOL: :oops: :LOL:
iPhone strikes again. She loves haribo, not hairdo! I don't have any hair! :LOL:

:LOL:

dont you think drumsticks and the like would conjure up better images? even with us?

retro_sweet_jar.jpg

Back