SSEC 2011

I just won a helmet for paying up quick :D

Really Cool :cool:

Alas no need to practice my drinking, I dont drink as it makes me ill as fast as it makes me drunk :(

Belgian beer is soooooooooooo good too :cry:

I'm out as there's no way that I'm missing Wills and Kate's nuptials just to drink great beer and ride on a stupid bike with only one gear (actually, I'm in The Philippines, and although I'm peeved about the timing I may be able to swing some ss action out there, just me and some cheap rum, so all may not be lost).

gil_m":2pn5l3xn said:
Money is on the line :)

Guess I need to take up riding a bike again, or at least drinking :oops:

I'm already on the drinking, just need to stop messing about & get back on a proper bike!

a point well made.......although he also has a bike with gears, just don't tell anyone...........

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I need a lie down, my belief in humanity has finally been utterly shattered :(

Cab............gears.............WRONG,so very WRONG

:LOL:

Any more

Any more for SSEC2011?
Who's going and whats the plans?

I will be leaving with Heather and baby Caleb on the Tuesday before, heading all the way down to cross on Eurostar as its way, way cheaper than getting the Ferry from Newcastle. Thats with fuel and another nights accomodation included as the old VW van is not very quick.
We will leave on Monday to head to Hannover to see some freinds for a couple of days before heading back through Belgium for some roadie type tourist stops ;)
We will be away about ten days.
My 1X1 wont have all its bling I would have liked as I have to get the van back on the road. If something stops us with the van it will be the three of us in the beetle, with the pram and bike on the roof rack :shock:
Really looking forward to this one.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back