retro HOLLAND meeting?

LTS Biker":2a8c26d0 said:
I was thinking wat is a good place? Belgium, Houffalize? Doesn't have to be in Holland, can be a European meeting. So a bit central?

Haven't been to Houffalize since 1994/5 World Cup!

Yep Houffa will be the weekend of 19-20 april. Havent been there the last 2 years, shame on me. From 1995 been there 8 times, saw much retrobikes riding in those times..:)

Not sure about a place or date but Houffa it's an idea.....

never a good time to go to Houffalize IMO - it's always raining in Belgium! :LOL:

Could be a great place to meet up though!

MadCowKev":3gtdrzpu said:
never a good time to go to Houffalize IMO - it's always raining in Belgium! :LOL:

Could be a great place to meet up though!

Nice but wet indeed :D Houffalize 3 weeks ago:

Attachments

• Houffalize.jpg
    Houffalize.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 2,551
could be interesting as a few guys from france might come .

it could be the first international retro meet ( at least european ) .

cchris2lou":301j6euy said:
it could be the first international retro meet ( at least european ) .

I think we should make this happen. Needs some local knowledge for route, accomm etc to make it happen. Belgium or Northern France makes sense or even Black Forest?

Can't guarantee I'll be there but sure MrK will. He'll go to the opening of an envelope :LOL:

would be really good .

I ll start a thread on the french forum to see their thoughs . a few belgium are there so they might now a good spot .

This really starts to sound well! :D

If it could be Houffalize, which is a quite good idea, most people I think know it, can find it and know some routes.
But... not during the WC. Well look stupid with our old bike :)
No serious, I think a different time will be better, just the area for retro and free riding around without the busyness of the WC.
And if I would go the during the WC... I want to see the WC.

Back