And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1p6xxrkw said:
Today i helped forge the retro Anglo/American love in out on the forum outwith the Cosy jock one- the natives are very excitable.

:) yes I saw that, an no one said anything when I mentioned Bshpig's cunni.

The Ken":165bdgvj said:
clockworkgazz":165bdgvj said:
Today i helped forge the retro Anglo/American love in out on the forum outwith the Cosy jock one- the natives are very excitable.

:) yes I saw that, an no one said anything when I mentioned Bshpig's cunni.

Yeah I did see that :LOL:

went to the hospital today and preliminary knee diagnosis is early osteoarthritis- Getting an MRI scan in a month but might just shoot myself before then :evil:

clockworkgazz":1ol7jzbb said:
went to the hospital today and preliminary knee diagnosis is early osteoarthritis- Getting an MRI scan in a month but might just shoot myself before then :evil:
feckity feck Gazz :(

No riding at all until the MRI?

Gaz, thats a serious bugger, hope its not as bad as it could be :(
We're all falling to bits, currently strained a muscle in the back of my neck for no apparent reason :roll:
Ah well thank goodness for Ibuprofen.

zigzag":nj4my9vo said:
clockworkgazz":nj4my9vo said:
feckity feck Gazz :(

No riding at all until the MRI?

light riding is ok just no SS or long rides baa

sorry to hear about that gazz , my knee is giving me jip just now + my sciatic nerve in my left leg is playing up again ;)

i'm ready to give up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Shit news gazz though I have no idea what the ailment is! Sounds like an old person thing. Have you considered loosing some weight and taking a bit of strain off? Can only help the situation IMO. If you want you can give me that Salsa too.

Back