Steel Frame/Fork Battle: Fat vs Kona

Which steel frame/fork combo will you choose?

• Fat & BOI

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Kona & P2

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Nothing against the Canadian brand, but this takes the British love for Konas a bit too far. Let's talk about Italian cars: Fiat or Lamborghini?
You must be kidding

Is this Garage Queen V SUV Bike?

If you take one out its worry about the paint job the other just take it out and ride it in all weathers.

Have this with two of mine - the plain black or the smart Mult Zebra guess which i worry about the paint. No prize.

I've owned both and have been riding plenty of other bikes but believe me nothing beats a Fat YO EDDY if you want a combination of durability, handling, weight and style. Also many times stiffer then a Kona wich, if you're a heavy bloke (like me ;) ), is a major point.
Only disadvantage is the Price and some Rust issues

ps: Still have lots of trust in Rody to create me a new "best ride ever" ;)

Im going to throw the spanner in the works.

I like Kona's design more than the Fat.

Sorry!

:p

I wont explain as Ive been here before so many times before....

However....

You cant really compare them as the price differences are huge BUT you have to admit its pretty special for a random mass produced frameset design to come up against something as "special" as the Fats... the fact that people are debating this is really interesting.

tintin40":gkemkyom said:
Is this not Garage Queen V SUV Bike?

If you take one out its worry about the paint job the other just take it out and ride it in all weathers.

Isn't that as much about the attitude of the owner to their bikes as the bikes themselves?

gump":b1bsb0qy said:
I can't believe you are comparing these bikes! :roll:

Strip away all the paint and components its a fair comparison of one steel frame fork combo over another.

Ok comparing a Yo to a Lava dome is a bit much but, a Yo vs an Explosif becomes less clear cut....

Back