The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really want a Bonty frame. I know the only thing Keith Bontrager about this is the geometry as it was welded up by Sandvik, but I really like Titanium so I may just have to give this a go. :)

classen":2cj28i7n said:
I do really want a Bonty frame. I know the only thing Keith Bontrager about this is the geometry as it was welded up by Sandvik, but I really like Titanium so I may just have to give this a go. :)

Best of luck to you, but I wouldn't go too high, since they come up relatively regularly. Might be best to hold out for an early Bontrager Race Lite; it's a great ride.

Opinions on this guys please, too good to split?

1991 stumpjumper comp - complete, original.
Fairly good condition, chainslap scuffs n 1 small spot on toptube. Oh n saddle starting to peel away at front n small tear at rear
Xt throughout.
Have searched on here and the bay of e but not found much recent.
Looking for guide price on complete bike vs split options?
Cheers in advance
Andy

Ps. Pic in next post ( teach me to read! )

No idea on value but that looks really nice, Very clean and original. Unfortunately you will make more money splitting it, but it would be nicer to keep it together, personally I would just ride it but I don't know the circumstances that are bringing you to sell it.

206767_136082639798704_100001909066279_235907_7328016_n.jpg

It actually belongs to my skint brother, was going to buy ityself until i rode it and scared myself stupid :)
His boss gave him it about 10 years ago during a garage "clearout" and neither of them really rode it much hence all original kit

4ndy":2q94g5jo said:
1991 stumpjumper comp - complete, original.
I'd say £160 - £180 complete would be fair. eBay might get you a bit more, or a lot less.

This 1991 Stumpjumper Team (the same frame as your bike, but with SunTour components) made €211 on eBay.de recently:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Specialized-Stumpjum ... 0536304312

It would be a shame to split it up, but you'd probably make half as much again if you did, depending on the condition of the components.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
main.php

main.php

rear derailleir is now knackered, so needs replaced and the deraileur hanger is slightly out of allignment. But any idea how much I'd get for this. (would even swap it for something newer "front suspension", suitable for glentress sort of affair)

VGC Joe Murray Impact headset

Got a very nice looking Joe Murray Impact headset, in 1 1/8".

Condition is very good, but I don't think I'll ever need it.

Any idea what these go for?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back