99 Specialized Ground Control build

Dangermouse":2j3bdaun said:
Fancy sellin it for say 50p......... :LOL:

if it could be adapted to take a 185mm rotor would you be interested in selling and for how much, is this allowed off the classifieds if not I will edit post......
i spent 2 years hunting for a sharkfin

then found a better option

now have a very good bike with disc all round

do you really think i would sell it at any price

i would sell my other bikes 1st the gc is my fav bike

I cant use a sharkfin anymore even if I found one, I sent the stays away to have the posts removed :oops: so would like a stay with disk bosses if possible to get rid of the A2Z thing..........got it but never tried it some say they are good some say they are crap but its the only option that I was left with really, so had to go with it and clean the lines of the bike up in the engineering shop............. :cry:

Dangermouse":32w4m4fr said:
I cant use a sharkfin anymore even if I found one, I sent the stays away to have the posts removed :oops: so would like a stay with disk bosses if possible to get rid of the A2Z thing..........got it but never tried it some say they are good some say they are crap but its the only option that I was left with really, so had to go with it and clean the lines of the bike up in the engineering shop............. :cry:
i have my old stay with brake mounts if ye ever find a sharkfin give me a shout i'll give ye it for price of postage

bigmick":v6kj4p9d said:
Dangermouse":v6kj4p9d said:
Fancy sellin it for say 50p......... :LOL:

if it could be adapted to take a 185mm rotor would you be interested in selling and for how much, is this allowed off the classifieds if not I will edit post......
i spent 2 years hunting for a sharkfin

then found a better option

now have a very good bike with disc all round

do you really think i would sell it at any price

i would sell my other bikes 1st the gc is my fav bike

you should rename youself to

BIGTEASE

spoilsport............ :LOL:

bigmick":1fytwgn2 said:
Dangermouse":1fytwgn2 said:
i have my old stay with brake mounts if ye ever find a sharkfin give me a shout i'll give ye it for price of postage

thats very kind of ya mate but would love your rear end............the bike mate :LOL:

Anyway back on trak..............where were we :LOL:

This
DSCF9051.jpg

Back