GT Zaskar LE 1995 18"

that looks great irvin. yeah some xc tyres mate, def required! and a flat bar. keep the stem, ditch the risers :) its come together very nicely!

And more...

Attachments

• IMG_9025.jpg
    IMG_9025.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_9026.jpg
    IMG_9026.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_9027.jpg
    IMG_9027.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_9028.jpg
    IMG_9028.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,376
merckx":276qtiq7 said:
that looks great irvin. yeah some xc tyres mate, def required! and a flat bar. keep the stem, ditch the risers :) its come together very nicely!

Thanks man, looking for a nice set of Larssen TT's or sort off..I can win about 1 kilo with a new set rubber!
I like the handeling of that riser a lot, a used it in combination with a 0 degrees 40mm stem, but this combi with the about 15 degrees (?) Roox is to high...

yeah larsens are nice. fair enough with the bars, i agree they do handle better with a wider bar, and a riser at that. you could try flipping the stem, with some more of those the spacers under it, as a starting point...then see if you need to get a 0 degree instead. the yellow of the stem matches nicely to your decals...classy.

the forks look great on it, i like the silver sliders...they match the frame really well!

ZASKAR.

THATS A VERY TIDY FRAME , I AM JUST STARTING MY ZASKAR FRAME SO HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET YOURS SO SHINY?

Major22":2b58p00y said:
Good, good, excellent even, but...risers? :?

Haha, thanks! Yeah I know what you mean, there's something strange going on in that cockpit. First give it a good ride... :)

Re: ZASKAR.

retroman":2j0es4tc said:
THATS A VERY TIDY FRAME , I AM JUST STARTING MY ZASKAR FRAME SO HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET YOURS SO SHINY?

"Autosol" and polish if your life depended on it! :eek:

Back