99 Specialized Ground Control build

Dangermouse":2drzwmf4 said:
bigmick":2drzwmf4 said:
Dangermouse":2drzwmf4 said:
I had the same problem with the bolt but local Bapp store had a flat allen one in stock so 40p later........haha
you still have a shitty a2z adaptor though :p

whos laughing now

me with my 10 quid 2001 enduro seat stay or you with yer hope it holds out a2z adaptor

he he

WHOA hold on with the hostilities mate I was laughing at getting a bolt for 40p not anything else so please dont think I was laughing at you, the only reason its on an A2Z is because the sharkfins are extremely rare and I cant find one and wanted the bike up and running as fast as possible

i think it was meant in jest DM.

Dangermouse":10eltvvz said:
bigmick":10eltvvz said:
Dangermouse":10eltvvz said:
I had the same problem with the bolt but local Bapp store had a flat allen one in stock so 40p later........haha

whos laughing now

me with my 10 quid 2001 enduro seat stay or you with yer hope it holds out a2z adaptor

he he

WHOA hold on with the hostilities mate I was laughing at getting a bolt for 40p not anything else so please dont think I was laughing at you, the only reason its on an A2Z is because the sharkfins are extremely rare and I cant find one and wanted the bike up and running as fast as possible
i was joking too, i know how rare they are i spent near 2 years looking for one and stumble across a enduro stay

have a look for post 2000 rear ends and you will find one that fits

i think most people who own GC FSR know how rare the things are lol.

i even considered buying a whole bike just to get the sharkfin off it, auction ended early though so missed it :/

Khane":3ctz6xrb said:

i even considered buying a whole bike just to get the sharkfin off it, auction ended early though so missed it :/
i offered the seller £50 for the enduro rear as i knew what it was, he wanted more so i said no and won it for £10.55

was a bit shocked when it arrived lol

bigmick":22mjpubq said:
Khane":22mjpubq said:

i offered the seller £50 for the enduro rear as i knew what it was, he wanted more so i said no and won it for £10.55

lmao! serves him right :p

bigmick":2q2v0gc8 said:
Dangermouse":2q2v0gc8 said:
bigmick":2q2v0gc8 said:
Dangermouse":2q2v0gc8 said:

whos laughing now

he he

i was joking too, i know how rare they are i spent near 2 years looking for one and stumble across a enduro stay

Is that a sharkfin or a stay with disk bosses on, I would love it to be a stay with bosses on but those are rarer than sharkfins and need my special bolt ;) ...........the stay you have in the pic, do you still have it

bigmick":2pxaw1yf said:
Khane":2pxaw1yf said:

You are jokin again............thats a steal :LOL:

Dangermouse":275kv9dg said:
bigmick":275kv9dg said:
bigmick":275kv9dg said:

whos laughing now

he he

Is that a sharkfin or a stay with disk bosses on, I would love it to be a stay with bosses on but those are rarer than sharkfins and need my special bolt ;) ...........the stay you have in the pic, do you still have it
yeah i still have it that pic is from about a month ago

Fancy sellin it for say 50p......... :LOL:

if it could be adapted to take a 185mm rotor would you be interested in selling and for how much, is this allowed off the classifieds if not I will edit post......

Dangermouse":3fzvtoxk said:
Fancy sellin it for say 50p......... :LOL:

if it could be adapted to take a 185mm rotor would you be interested in selling and for how much, is this allowed off the classifieds if not I will edit post......

pretty sure it's allowed outside of the classifieds.
just classifieds need a price.

this is after all how i ended up bagging my sharkfin :D

Back