• epptx's 1997 Ibis Hakkalugi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bmx4130crmo":2m5xm88z said:
IDB1":2m5xm88z said:
clockworkgazz":2m5xm88z said:
sheep mentality :twisted:

Been on forums before where to view the votes meant using/losing your vote..

Never look at the stats before voting, takes some of the fun away imo..

could be my words!

I vote for my opinion and not for: when I give my vote to ..., than can this win or what ever :(

voted for the nicest grove in phils stable

if taking into account the outcome contributes to my opinion, then what's the problem. I'm of the opinion people should also consider the bigger picture, and how we can represent vintage/retro/classic mountain bikes as a hobby/movement/lifestyle/whathaveyou. Being that the winner gets a segment in a major publication, it's a good opportunity to clue other people into what it is we are going on about here in this, and other, forums.
If you believe a beat and common, mass produced, old mountain bike can best do that, or if you don't care, then that's fine. You seem to be in the majority here.
I stated my opinion, and there are three, make that two, bikes I would be fine with voting for, then why not take into account the better representative.
I'm green party, and I vote for my candidate, especially when I feel there is no chance of the greater evil winning the election. Now if an election is close, then I will consider voting for the lesser of the two evils if it will ensure that the worst candidate does not win.

I'm of the opinion the Ham should win, and if my vote will be a deciding factor, then I will vote it accordingly. Now if the Ham already sealed the victory, I'll vote with my heart for the one I like most- the Ultimate.

This is actually the first month I'm doing this, to this level, and I won't state that I'll do this every month.

On that note, it looks like five votes have been cast for Star's Fat, and it is now tied with the Ham for the lead at 35, with the Ultimate falling behind by a few votes. Now all you guys voicing your disapproval of knowing the votes, and not voting yet, have any of you taken a peek while logged off? Just curious.

Interesting month this one!

Its between Mfh's yeti, the Cunningham and the Mantis.

Also really like the Yo eddy but that saddle angle is just wrong for a 'studio pic' - pity.

Will have to think some more :?

nevadasmith":c7pj8cvk said:

Also really like the Yo eddy but that saddle angle is just wrong for a 'studio pic' - pity.

Don't know if it's a "studio pic", if so, it's also a bit dusty. Dust your bikes, Ein! :eek: ;)

GoldenEraMTB":9r1ttwei said:
nevadasmith":9r1ttwei said:

Don't know if it's a "studio pic", if so, it's also a bit dusty. Dust your bikes, Ein! :eek: ;)

Yeah fair cop - that statement was a bit OTT - I was trying to say its a awesome bike and its a pic someone took some time over, nice stand and all and left the saddle at a funny angle - unless thats the angle which it gets ridden at - in which case I am talking out of my ar$e and its back on my vote list. ;) also it has no pedals.

I'll go to bed now and stop digging my hole any further! :D

Re: Last minute change

hydorah":wxwwa9fu said:
All along I thought I was gonna be voting for that Cunningham

But I voted for the Amp in the end as it is the one I would hop on first given the chance

Thanks for voting on my AMP !!! :cool:

Maybe a few more votes (lets say about 25 ??) and I'll be in the top three.... :LOL: ...but perhaps not this month... :cry:

...and about hopping on... maybe you can... just meet here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134051

GoldenEraMTB":1s74hmm3 said:
Now all you guys voicing your disapproval of knowing the votes, and not voting yet, have any of you taken a peek while logged off? Just curious.

Not seeing disapproval buddy.. just a different process :cool:

I don't log off (no, really.. I don't :LOL: ), and am not even slightly curious as to who is leading the vote before I hit the tit (so to speak)..

gm1230126":qwg0czch said:
OK, so no one else is saying it, let me be the first.....there's something wrong in votesville. I vote to disband BOTM. This has become a joke.
Would you like to explain & expand on your comments?

Back