And today I did......

Tazio":2hd96lqg said:
Managed to cycle my bike home from work that's been stuck there since my back went. A wee bit uncomfortable but not as bad as I feared.

i'm getting a bit worried about getting on my new klein if this is what it does to you :? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thats soooo cool tk ;) how cool would a san andreas one be for my pc table :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

it'll be here on friday :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

just bagged a set of suspender forks + bullseye front wheel , prostop disc and caliper there the now tae :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

this weeks like christmas for me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":3q2ojqy9 said:
Tazio":3q2ojqy9 said:
Managed to cycle my bike home from work that's been stuck there since my back went. A wee bit uncomfortable but not as bad as I feared.

i'm getting a bit worried about getting on my new klein if this is what it does to you :? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thats soooo cool tk ;) how cool would a san andreas one be for my pc table :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

If I were you I'd make a appointment now to see your dentist so he can
replace your fillings cause their gonna get rattled loose :?

RobMac":3giq9gx2 said:
If I were you I'd make a appointment now to see your dentist so he can
replace your fillings cause their gonna get rattled loose :?

During the nice little bit of downhill singletrack at Pitlochry I couldn't actually see due to the vibrations. Everything was just a blur.

Of course Eck missed that bit as he'd broken his BB, unlikely as that sounds :D

Dyna, yer bikes Pure Dead Brilliant by the way ;)

I like Verlichi full sussers, didn't know they did hardtails aswell. Needs canti brakes but thats not important, love the colours :cool:

Back